Friday, December 2, 2011

Can I connect my mobile phone to a wire less router?

I use my nokia N95 8GB phone as an internet modem.I want to konw if there is any wireless router that can connect to a mobile phone modem so I can use the wifi on my laptop to connect to the internet.|||You should be able to connect your phone to your laptop via usb cord and then access the internet. Or if your laptop has bluetooth then that will work also.|||You can't connect to the internet using your laptop, you need an internet connection (wires, either telephone or TV cable, and a modem). Since the N85 includes 802.11 connectivity, you can connect it to a wireless router. (But the router has to be connected to the internet - through wire and a modem - for the phone to connect to the internet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment