Friday, December 2, 2011

How to lock a lost mobile phone?

I have recently lost my mobile phone in a public transport, i have some very important data stored in it, i want to lock the mobile completely so that the thief cant open that mobile, this is very important, i know i wont get my phone back but i just want to lock the mobile forever, i have the imei number of the set with me, plsss someone tell me is this possible to lock the mobile? if it's possible then what's the procedure? where should i contact?|||Sorry man its remotely impossible. Even if you manage to lock the phone. The Memory card can be pulled out and data can be viewed on the computer.





If its the sim card, then all you have to do is contact your service provider.





If you locked your phone ( password protect when it's switched on ) then you don't have to worry so much.|||hi guys its no use calling up customer care ppl nothing happens. I got my cell after 4 months i just got this site http://www.trackmycell.0fees.net for the sake of trying it and finally my luck worked.

Report Abuse


|||going from what i know i believe u have to have the phone to lock it. if it was possible i would say u should contacted your provider and ask them if it is or not and what to do, they may beable to diable it|||Yeah, so you simply have the imei number. I guess that that's simply the law of the land|||Contact your network and they can lock the phone so it can't be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment