Friday, December 2, 2011

Does anyone have a mobile phone that they would defenitely recommend?

I am getting a mobile soon, but i ont no what type to get. I want a simple but cool phone that has bluetooth and takes good pictures. i don't really want a touch screen.Does anyone have a phone that they would recommend?|||Well since you don't want a touch screen phone, I'll recommend to you the two candybar phones in the Nokia Illuvial range which are really good!





Cheaper: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles鈥?/a>





Expensive: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles鈥?/a>





Just in case, Touchscreen: http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles鈥?/a>|||Well I have the Instinct s30 and it's really nice. The touch screen is actually fairly easy to use. I got used to it very quickly. It also has a nice camera on it and the GPS is amazing. Also, if you put music on it, the audio quality is very good it replaced my ipod. It does have bluetooth and it is fairly simple but you can still do a lot with it if you want to. I got a lot of apps for it some I developed myself. Overall it's a good phone. One downside is the battery life isn't the greatest. Sprint does have a battery that gives you extended life and I can use that (if I turn it off at school and sleeping) throughout usually an entire week without having to charge it. Also, it looks cool to. It's an all around great phone. The web browser on it is pretty good loads youtube videos pretty fast. And once you get used to it, (took me about a day) the touchscreen just becomes a cool feature instead of something bothersome. It doesn't have multi-touch capability yet so you can't like, pinch or pull to zoom in or out but it's not a problem for me. I love the instinct it's a great phone.|||touch screens arnt as hard to use, delicate and expencive as people think, LG viewty KU99Oi is AMAZING !, ITS GOT A RELI GOOD CAMERA WHCHI INCLUDES (5MP,36X ZOOM, ITS GOT 2 CAMERA'S ONE ON THE FRONT AND ONE ON TH BACK, FLASH,BLINK DETECTION, FOCUS,ISO, MACTO AND MUCH MORE





it can be bought from around 拢80 from good shops, its fairly tough ive dropped mine down stairs and on the pavement loadsa times and nothings hppened to it

No comments:

Post a Comment