Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is the best camera mobile phone?

Hi,


I need a new mobile phone, and the most important feature for me is the camera. I want at least 3.2mp - I'm not sure if 5mp is needed?! The other features do not matter too much, as long as it is easy to navigate, and a good looking phone. Any suggestions?|||definitely is the HTC Incredible. It has a 8 megapixel camera! The fastest processor, the latest Android OS and the HTC sense UI. It is just Incredible.


Motorola Droid also has a very good 5 megapixel camera, a pretty fast processor and lots of programs.|||Nokia n97 is the most powerful from all the Nokia phones and I think it is you best choice. I have one and I just love it, since it is the best phone I ever had. It has 5 mp camera, 32 gb memory, 3.5” touch screen and the cutes design you will ever see.|||Sony Ericsson Satio


it has 12.1 mp camera with navigator and lots of amazing features


check it on the Sony Ericsson website you will love it i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment