Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do i get ring tones from windows media player or computer to my mobile phone?

my phnone is a motorola PEBL U6. I tried to transfer music, videos to my mobile phone but it keeps on telling me that unsupported media files. what can i do?|||Well, the moto PEBL doesn't have a music player, so you may be talking about using it as a ringtone. It has to be an MP3 if its an audio file. And i believe only plays MP4 video clips.|||Being in the mobile industry myself here are few thing u should know about your phone





SUMMARY OF FEATURES:


鈥?Video capture MPEG4 for shooting and replaying home videos


鈥?MMS1, IM1 Wireless Village and email (POP3, SMTP, IMAP4) *


鈥?Downloadable games, screensavers and MP3 ringtones*


鈥?J2ME鈩?MIDP 2.0 technology

No comments:

Post a Comment