Friday, December 2, 2011

What Would You Say Is The Best Age To Let Your Kids Have A Mobile Phone?

How old would you say your kids should be before you let them have a mobile phone?|||when they're old enough to need one...ie. going out on their own. I got my daughter one when she was about 13-14 I think..she would go with her friends place and I wanted her to be able to call me.|||12 |||10 years old.!!!|||11-12|||When they are old enough to be going out alone.|||12-13|||Definitely when they've got a job and can buy the phone and pay for all their own phone calls ........ ;0)





peace baby


♥|||middle school.


or i guess 13.


thirTEEN :]|||depends on the child and how mature they are about 7 to 10 i would think|||22 lol (Hey, I was 26 before I had my first cell! I gave that one up and didn't have another one until I was 30)|||I have had my first cellphone when I was just 11. So for me the best age to have a cellphone is 11 years old.|||Humm i think 16...under 16 is too young.More older is better heeh....coz the mobile phone is harmful 2 health. Have a nice day!|||If your rich. then about 11-13.


if your poor and you have a cliche'd Popular teenager. Cell phone = If your crazy enough to spend all your money on your kid.|||it depends what they will be using it for. i got one when i started 7th grade because i began taking the metro bus home from school everyday and my school was in a different area from where i lived.





i think 13 is generally a good age.|||It really depends on the individual child. I know many twelve year olds who would be more trustworthy possessing their own mobile than a lot of sixteen year olds. Evaluate how responsible the child is, but as a flat bottom ballpark figure, I would not allow a mobile for a kid under twelve. Just personal.|||11 or 12|||13|||12 or 13-- do they really need it, though? I'm 14 and still don't have one. what a waste they are |||I got mine when I was ten|||When they are close enough to walk home from school by themselves. This gives them a way to take a picture if they are threatened, call you, call 911, and run.





The GO phone is a good way to go because you purchase only a certain amount of minutes and when they use them up, they are gone until you refil the phone. That teaches them to use sparingly.





Best of luck!


T. |||12 or 13.|||When they start secondary school (age 11/12)|||I gave my eldest daughter her mobile when she was 11 as she started high school, and will do the same for my youngest daughter when she starts in september , just as a safety thing.


|||14

No comments:

Post a Comment