Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you open Virgin Mobile phone boxes?

I just got my new VM (Virgin Mobile) phone in the mail today, but I have no idea how to open the box! it's like plastic but sealed shut really tight. anyone who has ever bought one of their phones would know what I mean. The last time I got a phone like this, I just ended up cutting it open really weirdly. Help!|||you just get scisors and cut the edges to open it. answer my question to|||take shears and cut off all the edges|||r u for real?? get a life and a new pair of scissors!!|||read the directions.....|||sprinkle sugar on it.put it outside.friendly fairys and elvs will bite and kiss the sugar.hey presto there joices will disolve the seal! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|||i donno, a knife?|||Lots of products have that packaging these days (especially in the electronics department), all you really need to do is cut around the sealed edge with scissors (it will be diffcult if the scissors aren't sharp), or you can try a knife or use a box cutter and pass it over the plastic a couple times. It usually does end up looking really messed up, but who cares, if you got the phone out.





*There is a product out there that specifically opens these types of packages (they work the same way as scissors would, except you don't do all that scissoring action and just pass it over once), although I forgot where I saw it, besides, how often would you open these packages anyway?|||i found best way to open those n still keep n save the box is to trim with scissors all the way around it close to edge n you can open safely n still reuse box if needed|||take a knif and cut the around the edges|||cut along the egde in the indent thing with scisors|||With a box cutter or some heavy duty scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment