Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In your opinion which is the best mobile phone service provider?

In your opinion which is the best mobile phone service provider?


My contract is ending soon, and at the moment isn't very good. So I was just wondering which I should switch to. (In Secondary School). UK only please. Thanks|||verizon wireless is the best.


i've had at%26amp;t and t-mobile.


they suck.|||Giffgaff, a brand new company using the 02 waves so it gets pretty good signal.





Free use between other giffgaffers (so get your friends to get it too)


4p per text


8p per minute





Very cheap


Also, if you get involved with their marketing scheme like I did, you could get yourself free calls texts and internet for a year :D|||Yes, My Opinion some best Mobile service Provider





So, More information visit as|||verizon is the best


i have sprint


sprint sucks =/ don't get sprint

No comments:

Post a Comment