Friday, December 2, 2011

I have a Virgin Mobile Phone, and I want to cancel it, but give my phone to a friend. How can I do this?

I don't want to get rid of my phone, and she has a Virgin Mobile account, we would like to transfer it to hers. Anyone know how?|||Call the company you have your account with and tell them you want to close the account. When you close the account your friend could call the company and have her number transfered to the new phone.. It's not that hard..|||i have a virgin mobile 2!!!








when i got a new phone i kept my number..








my mom just went onto virginmobile.com and tranfered it that way|||I also have a virgin mobile phone and heres the page on what you're looking for....


hope that helps|||Just call customer service and tell them you want to give your phone to your friend and that you want the service to be placed under their name. It works, me and my brother switched phones once.|||just tell virgin you are changing bank accounts and have changed your name via deed poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment