Friday, December 2, 2011

How do i get ring tones from windows media player or computer to my mobile phone?

my phnone is a motorola PEBL U6. I tried to transfer music, videos to my mobile phone but it keeps on telling me that unsupported media files. what can i do?|||buy a bluetooth adapter, find the song on your computer then right click the song and go to "send to" then click bluetooth device. form there search 4 your fone and send the file|||The files need to be mp4 so try converting it to an mp4 file.|||You will have to test several formats. I know that LG with Verizon would accept a wave format - which was accomplished by changing the mp3 ext to wav (no editing require, just change the extension). The LG with Cingular that I have WILL take mp3s. Just try different formats - email them to your phone and see which ones work. Or.....try to send one of your phone's ringtone to your email and see what type of file it is, then go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment